Monday 9 April 2007

Have my shares changed? Can I get any more info on it?

I decided to write another blog on my shares and try to see if there are any other new ways I can access my share information and if it is possible to find out any financial information about Tottenham Hotspur.

Going back to the Hemscott website as of this day the value of my shares is 84.75p per share, a drop from a month ago, various factors such as Tottenham’s exit from the FA and Carling Cup mean that Tottenham appear less desirable to invest in when such events happen, this results in a fall in the value of stock.

http://www.hemscott.com/companies/company-summary.do?companyId=634

The shares are back in recovery though, current financial incentives are Tottenham’s efforts in the UEFA cup, albeit a tricky second leg at home being 2-1 down, I can see the shares rising if Spurs beat Sevilla in the next leg.

The London Stock Exchange allows you to buy PDF documents on all financial information, however if you are a shareholder you receive this information as standard, its more of an information service for potential buyers

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/en-gb/pricesnews/prices/system/detailedprices.htm?sym=GB0008962986GBGBXAIM%200896298TTNM

Tottenham Hotspur are heavily invested in by a large firm called ENIC who also have interests in:

96.7% of Slavia Prague
99.9% of Vicenza Calcio
50% of FC Basel
47% of AEK Athens

There have been rumours of a potential takeover of Tottenham Hotspur by a consortium from abroad I am hoping all this speculation makes the value of my shares increase.

No comments: